We would like to invite applications for the position of Research Assistant for a research project on:
'Insights On The Roles Of Matrix Metalloproteinases (mmps) In Disease Progression Based On Sequence Information And Structural Features From Human, Apes And Rodents'.
Professor Dr. Amir Feisal Merican (Principal Investigator)
Candidates with the following criteria are invited to apply:
1) Masters degree in appropriate field OR undergraduate degree in appropriate field with CGPA of 3.7 and above (desirable)
2) Undergraduate degree with CGPA between 3.0-3.7 are welcomed to apply
3) Good programming and data analysis skills.
4) Independent and fast learner.
The successful candidate will be required to enroll for a PhD programme in Universiti Malaya (UM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
For more information, please contact:
email@example.com (Or direct message me here)
1) Publications in ISI/SCOPUS-indexed journals
2) Monthly stipends
3) Other numerous benefits as entitled by studenship in UM
4) Grant is readily available